Lockyers Middle School
Date: January - February 2021
Scope of Works
- Carry out system survey & design replacement boiler room
- Remove 3 aged Hamworthy 120kw commercial boilers & ancillary equipment
- Connect 300kw temporary boiler to the schools system - Supplied by 'The Temporary Boiler Company' so the school did not loose heating
- Install 2 Hamworthy Purewell mk2 180kw condensing gas boilers & 1 300L high recovery Calorifier
- Install bespoke condensing flue system
- Install all new system pipework within boiler plant room, incorporating Grundfos Magna 3 Twin Head pumps, 2 Variable temperature heating circuits, New District heating loop (incorporating 5 independent heating zones), 3 x independently controlled heating zones.
- Replace existing controls panel with new panel integrated with Trend IQview4 BMS system & update internal controls - Works carried out by A K Controls
- Install new heating circuit to school hall, incorporating 4 Dunham Bush AM fan coil convectors at high level.