Allenbourn Middle School
Date: December 2019
Scope of Works
- Carry out system survey & design replacement boiler room
- Remove 3 aged Ideal 120kw commercial boilers & ancillary equipment
- Connect 300kw temporary boiler to the schools system - Supplied by 'The Temporary Boiler Company' so the school did loose heating
- Install 3 Hamworthy Purewell mk2 95kw condensing gas boilers.
- Install bespoke condensing flue system
- replace 2 x twin head Wilo 3 phase heating pumps with 2 x twin head Grundfos Magna 1 phase heating pumps.
- install 3 Grundfos Magna 'shunt pumps'
- Replace existing controls panel with new panel integrated with Trend IQview4 BMS system & update internal controls - Works carried out by A K Controls